Fall is here and it’s time to take a look at what’s trending in the Runways! The fun part of this is not so we can just dream about fashion that we can’t wear! We want to try out styling the trends for ourselves; whether new, or not so new. Even better: Let’s style up with clothes that we already own- straight from our closets!
So, instead of listing the non-ending trends out there (depending which designers you love and follow), I thought I might just pick out the trends that I’m loving most. That kind of narrows things down- and- for what that means in terms of styling…it will be so much easier and faster to put looks together!
So here we go: My Favourite Trends for Fall 2020!
- Plaid! Let me just start with a print that I’m just dying to style up! Planning to mix plaid with other prints and looking forward to an eclectic look- OH the possibilities!!
2. Faux fur AND Faux Fur Trimmings! Is it just me who finds this whole look completely luxurious- I mean even with the most casual of clothes! Really loving faux fur – I do collect pieces so I have coats, vests and jackets…I’ve already shared a few look s on my blog and Insta. Planning to do more of this styling for sure!
3. Black is back! Ok- you all know me to be a huge print and colour fan…but I cannot pass up a fantastic black look- ever. Make it as chic as possible please- coz that’s the only way this Diva loves her black.
4. Fringe!! Give me all the fringe- because I love a good swaying movement! Don’t you feel like there’s nothing better than having an extension of yourself leaving a flowy trail…just like a soft breeze. Fringe is probably the coolest way to accessorize even the plainest of garments. So happy I have plenty in my closet.
5. Intimate Apparel! Wearing your intimates out? Why not! Tastefully done it can be divine! I just finished styling an intimates look for a challenge (show you that on Friday for my week’s recap). So feminine!
6. Sequins and all that blings! Honestly though, does this ever go out of style (who would want that!)? Sequin illuminates the skin and brings out such beauty and light- Give me sequin all year round!
7. Florals!! And this year noone is doing it better than Naeem Khan- absolutely breathtaking!!
So there you have it!
NOTE: Expect this fashionista to be styling up ALL OF THESE TRENDS this Fall. YES- I promise you, and I’ll be showcasing them ALL in a later post 🙂 If you’d like to join me and want to dress in any of these trends, please Tag me and I’ll put you in my Insta stories!
I put up a Video on Youtube as well as Insta stories- but here it is also. It shows what I’ll be styling up!
First Runway Trend of the Season: Florals on Black!
So for this very first look, I’m starting off with Florals! How fun is this look with these funky boots?! (PS: Can you believe I got these brand new- tags on- booties from my local thrift store??)!!
THEN…just for the fun of it and because I can never resist a transformation…I added slip-on sleeves!!
And after the sleeve addition…THIS is what it looks like!
Which do you like better…With Sleeve or Without??
I love this blogging community so much! And I know how much goes into writing every single post, every single week. It’s a dedication thing. And- we wouldn’t do it if we didn’t love it. So we put our everything in it! Please take the time to check out these wonderful bloggers and what they have to say. It’s good for everyone:)
(Click on the Links below to see where I go read, comment and link up every week!)
Jersey Girl Texan Heart
Straight A Style Blog
Thursday Moda by Elegance & Mommyhood
My Bijou Life Online 1-Creative Compulsions AND 2-Traffic Jam
I also do a Link Party every Friday! Confessions of a Montreal Styling Diva